If you vote for Obama/Biden you are voting pro-abortion and anti-religious freedom. Not pro-choice, but pro-abortion — more abortions, funded by all taxpayers. From the Democrats’ 2012 platform:
The Democratic Party strongly and unequivocally supports Roe v. Wade and a woman’s right to make decisions regarding her pregnancy, including a safe and legal abortion, regardless of ability to pay. We oppose any and all efforts to weaken or undermine that right.
That means they favor:
- 2nd trimester, 3rd trimester and “partial-birth” (aka infanticide) abortions
- Taxpayer-funded abortions. That means that pro-lifers will be forced to pay to have innocent but unwanted human beings killed. That’s not pro-choice, that’s pro-abortion.
- Increased abortions — They think that there aren’t enough abortions today, so society as a whole will improve if we make them “free” to the mothers. Giving abortions away seems like a peculiar way to make them rare.
- More dead black babies relative to whites — Abortions in the black community are already three times that of whites, and they know that figure will increase with taxpayer-funded abortions. It is the ultimate racism.
- Restrictions on religious freedoms — It is inevitable, and already evident with Obamacare, that they want to force religious groups to fund abortifacient drugs and abortions.
Now Joe Biden expands on this, saying:
Maybe where Romney is most sketchy is on women’s rights. I got a daughter and lost a daughter. I’ve got four granddaughters and Barack has two daughters. And this is to our core. Our daughters and our granddaughters are entitled to every single solitary operation, every single solitary opportunity!
Click the audio to see how pro-abortion he and his supporters are. You see, abortion is an opportunity and an entitlement to them. And if they are entitled to abortions then that means you are obligated to provide abortions. (Side note: Joe misses the morbid irony that those daughters and granddaughters wouldn’t exist if the mothers had opted for the abortions they were “entitled” to.)
Note that these “pro-women” pro-aborts oppose a ban on gender-selection abortions, nearly all of which kill females for the sole reason that they are unwanted females.
Note what extremists these people are. Even the majority of self-identified pro-choicers oppose what the Democrats’ platform pushes. Never let them get away with labeling pro-lifers as extremists.
It is un-Christian and un-American to not only permit the killing of innocent but unwanted human beings in the womb but to force others to participate. Destroying religious freedom is also un-Christian and un-American. No Christian should vote for the Democrats.