One of the few things that nearly everyone agrees upon — conservatives and liberals alike — is that the sex-slave trade is immoral and should be stopped. There are a few liberal extremists that try to argue that prostitution is somehow empowering for women, but even most of them agree that kidnapping people or tricking them into slavery is wrong.
So what should be done? Here are some ideas:
Reduce the supply
1. Institute the death penalty for slave traders. Hey, it was good enough for the Israelite theocracy!
Exodus 21:16 “Whoever steals a man and sells him, and anyone found in possession of him, shall be put to death.”
Seriously, there needs to be some serious consequences for something so evil. Put a few of them to death and that would save countless people from becoming slaves. Or at least make it life without parole.
2. Increase education for at-risk groups, so they know the scams the traders use (i.e., offering jobs as nannies in other countries, then taking their passports).
3. Expose and de-fund Planned Parenthood, because they systematically hide statutory rape and sex trafficking.
Reduce the demand
1. Publicize the names and pictures of the customers and punish them.
2. Reduce access to pornography, which certainly fuels the demand for these girls.