The Texas legislature has finally passed a late-term abortion ban — as it would have last month, had a mob not taken over the upper chamber’s galleries and disrupted the legislative process.
This is the 20 week ban that 62% of people support, including females.
Here is a sample of what the pro-abortion forces have done. Any resemblance to the blind men of Sodom is purely biblical.
- chanting “Hail Satan” at pro-life demonstrators – yep. I appreciate their candor.
- bringing urine, feces, and tampons (and bricks) to throw at elected officials – thanks for showing us what you are really like!
- Many of the agitators were paid – abortion makes a lot of money for these leaders, so they can’t have anything limit it.
- the “no rape babies” sign — how compassionate! Does he also propose capital punishment for the rapists?
- Pro-Life Texas Legislators Receive Threats – ‘They’ve received Facebook messages and e-mails saying, “I hope you’re raped” and “I hope your daughter’s raped”’ and more.
- Countless vile posters, often held by young children brought by their mothers.
- Lots of intimidation.
The good thing is that the middle ground people can get a glimpse of who the extremists are.
Don’t think that this experience won’t stick in the minds of Americans, either. The pro-abortion activist front may have set back their own cause by decades. That’s good news for unborn children — and also for people who love representative democracy.
Having said all that, guess which group I respect more?
- The pro-aborts chanting, “Hail Satan!”
- The false teachers who are pro-abortion while claiming the name of Christ.
Yes, you are right. I much prefer group 1.